- Moore Lumber was seeking a stocking dealer – specifically for treated lumber (KDAT) for their Colorado locations.
- They wanted a loyal company that displayed true partnership
- Snavely Denver Branch was given the opportunity to pitch a comprehensive program – even during a a product shortage.
- Snavely was awarded the stocking dealer position based on their ability to deliver product and on their commitment to partnership..
- Snavely honored their promise to keep Moore stocked and as a result, grew sales 95% in 2020.
- Expanded product lines beyond treated lumber
- Jared Melocco, SFP Denver Sales Manager, became the first recipient of Moore Lumber’s Vendor Appreciation Award. Jared went above and beyond for Moore.
What the customer said….
Our partnership with Snavely has been instrumental. Their dedication to ensuring our success as an LBM supplier is deep and unrivaled. Snavely is constantly adapting to become better partners. Their commitment to keeping product in stock and remaining competitive in this ever fluid market is unwavering. Our field representation from Snavely is top notch, constantly in contact with valuable information and market condition reports. We’re grateful for their support and look forward to continuing to grow our businesses together.
– Mark Blickenstaff, General Manager Moore Lumber, Castle Rock